12. “Swear words” do not offend me and can help the conversation at times.
13. I trust secular businesses / enterprises more than Christian ones. If a secular business screws someone, they will smile and say “ha, ha, we screwed you.” If a Christian business screws someone they will first deny it, say it was your misperception, and eventually say it was God’s will for you.
14. I don’t like most Christian books, especially fiction. Christian fiction creates alternative world that is so far from reality that it makes no sense. It is sugar-plum land of roses and no evidence, anywhere, of the fall. Where justice always prevails. The real world is very different.
15. I can have a good conversation with a Christian in a bar or fishing hole, but the conversation is worthless within the walls of a church . . . because they only say what they suppose to say, not what they mean.
16. I can’t stand TV evangelists. I think they should all be locked up. They are one of the biggest scars on the Church, and the Church looks the other way. They are liars. They are money-hungry fools. They are so out of touch with the real world that they wear ridiculous hair pieces and stage set-ups that no one, except those equally delusional, would want to watch them.
17. I can’t stand “Jesus talk.” I used it all the time when I was an evangelical. I gets you are lot of points among other Christians, but it is all an act on all sides. That’s what I can’t stand it. I love reality. God lives in reality and the more distant we put between us and reality, the less we can know God.