I tried to make it through the day without saying anything, but if I remained quiet, I’m afraid the stones would cry out. If you don’t agree with my statement below, you are still my friend and someone I love. If you agree and want to share it, feel free.
For those who cannot visulize the above photo on your mobile device the following is the text:
Tonight, I feel a great sadness for the white evangelical church—my old church—for the following reason:
- Yes, the fetus is of great value and is precious to God, the mothers—more so.
- Unplanned pregnancies are the watershed of abortions and are easily preventable but as a society we are unwilling, some preferring to legislate instead.
- Prior to 1970 the evangelical church was ambivalent toward abortion.
- By the end of the 1970’s the evangelical church made anti-abortion the key issue in their culture wars against a greater secular society despite the fact the Bible never mentions it and it was never on Jesus’ radar.
- In 2016 the white evangelical church got into bed with the devil in exchange for the power to legislate their will on society regarding abortion.
- In 2022 the white evangelicals felt vindicated for getting in bed with the devil, and in that bed their destiny now lies.
5 responses to “Roe Vs Wade”
Mike, I’d like to read and comment on what you have to say, but It shows up so tiny on my screen that I can’t. Can you fix that?
I may not be tech savoy enough to figure this out as my view is perfect (large and very readable). When I get the chance I will try to repost it.
Making abortions illegal will not end abortions – just make them more dangerous.
Anti-abortion folks are saying millions of lives will be saved. Saved for what? To live a life where they are not wanted? That’s not pro-life.
But the Righteous can PUNISH! PUNISH! PUNISH! those Unrighteous, and that’s what’s Truly Important.
Why else would the Righteous always use this solution to a problem? Every problem?
The Righteous are never happy unless they Hold the Whip over the Unrighteous in the name of God.